We seek simply to serve those in need in our community.
- Alternative Gift Catalogue: Participants support a local agency or organization of their choice via gift donation cards.
- Blanket Sunday: Collect new or gently used blankets in very good condition for distribution to the homeless.
- Casserole Project: Parishioners prepare casseroles for the needy; recipes are provided.
- C4: The local interfaith coalition that includes the Clothes Closet, baby closet, toy distribution at Christmas, and school supply distribution in late summer.
- Share the Cross for Lent: We provide ways for parishioners to observe Lent through prayer, fasting, service and alms-giving.
- Shepherd’s Table Soup Kitchen and Homeless Drop-In Center: Volunteers serve meals to the homeless.
- Camillus Food Pantry: Volunteers donate, collect and distribute needed food items to the food pantry.
- Veterans Outreach Services: We provide essential items to help formerly homeless veterans and their families move into permanent housing.
If you wish to learn more or to serve our Community Service Ministry, please contact our Director of Social Concerns or call 301-622-1122.